Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 18, 2010
11:00:23 PM
View profile
Does my 2 year contract automatically renew? How does it end?

So if I ever had a physical copy of my contract, I lost it a while back during moving.

I've been trying to browse this ATT site to see if I can find details of what happens when my 2 year contract ends, which it is about to do.

Do these things automatically start another 2 year contract? I don't want it to do that without my authorization.

Does it just go month to month, after the 2 year date?

I wanted to find out before I called them, because that is usually frustrating enough.

So if I ever had a physical copy of my contract, I lost it a while back during moving.

I've been trying to browse this ATT site to see if I can find details of what happens when my 2 year contract ends, which it is about to do.

Do these things automatically start another 2 year contract? I don't want it to do that without my authorization.

Does it just go month to month, after the 2 year date?

I wanted to find out before I called them, because that is usually frustrating enough.

Does my 2 year contract automatically renew? How does it end?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2010 11:17:58 PM
(0)
Guru

Your service would continue on a month to month basis.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Your service would continue on a month to month basis.

Re: Does my 2 year contract automatically renew? How does it end?

2 of 3 (5,684 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2010 7:29:21 AM
(0)
Scholar

DimPhonUserX5 wrote:

It looks like your main question has already been answered, but if you want to take a look at your contract, you can log in to  your account and click on the "My Services" link near the top of the page. 

Then, in the block of information where your name and phone shows, click on the "Contract (Wireless)" link and you can open the contract as an Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) document. 

DimPhonUserX5 wrote:

It looks like your main question has already been answered, but if you want to take a look at your contract, you can log in to  your account and click on the "My Services" link near the top of the page. 

Then, in the block of information where your name and phone shows, click on the "Contract (Wireless)" link and you can open the contract as an Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) document. 

Re: Does my 2 year contract automatically renew? How does it end?

3 of 3 (5,597 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments