Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 1, 2009
8:54:59 AM
Does anybody else have horrible Bluetooth audio ?

I have a nice pair of Sonys thatworked good on the TILT 1 but the sound quality on the TILT 2 is nasty ?

I have a nice pair of Sonys thatworked good on the TILT 1 but the sound quality on the TILT 2 is nasty ?

Does anybody else have horrible Bluetooth audio ?

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2009 9:27:29 AM
(0)
Professor

bwnotredame06 wrote:

Have you tried a different bluetooth headset? Many times different headsets will give you different results with a specific phone.

bwnotredame06 wrote:

Have you tried a different bluetooth headset? Many times different headsets will give you different results with a specific phone.

Re: Does anybody else have horrible Bluetooth audio ?

2 of 6 (1,481 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2009 6:56:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I use my old trusty Motorola H700 BT headset, and it works just fine.

The advice above to try different headsets is good advice.  Aside from just issues with certain headsets, its possible you have some kind of defect in your phone, and this will help determine that.

I use my old trusty Motorola H700 BT headset, and it works just fine.

The advice above to try different headsets is good advice.  Aside from just issues with certain headsets, its possible you have some kind of defect in your phone, and this will help determine that.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 6 (1,439 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 31, 2009 12:11:05 PM
(0)
Contributor
Sure Guandalf...I'll just run out and buy several hundred dollars worth of Bluetooth devices and keep tryin them all until 1 works and throw away all the others.......right!! JA
Sure Guandalf...I'll just run out and buy several hundred dollars worth of Bluetooth devices and keep tryin them all until 1 works and throw away all the others.......right!! JA

4 of 6 (1,237 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 31, 2009 2:27:08 PM
(0)
Mentor
I have a Jawbone 1, and it works fine on my tilt 2!
I have a Jawbone 1, and it works fine on my tilt 2!

5 of 6 (1,223 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2010 6:11:52 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

jeremyohlheiser wrote:

It would be amazingly easy to borrow one from a friend or coworker just to compare, as lots of people have them.  Or lots of stores will let you try various headsets. Or some people have a spare headset laying around (like an older one they upgraded from).

In now way did guandalf tell anyone to go out and buy anything.

jeremyohlheiser wrote:

It would be amazingly easy to borrow one from a friend or coworker just to compare, as lots of people have them.  Or lots of stores will let you try various headsets. Or some people have a spare headset laying around (like an older one they upgraded from).

In now way did guandalf tell anyone to go out and buy anything.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 6 (1,146 Views)