Does anybody else have horrible Bluetooth audio ?

Does anybody else have horrible Bluetooth audio ?

I have a nice pair of Sonys thatworked good on the TILT 1 but the sound quality on the TILT 2 is nasty ?

Message 1 of 6 (1,493 Views)
Professor

Re: Does anybody else have horrible Bluetooth audio ?

bwnotredame06 wrote:

I have a nice pair of Sonys thatworked good on the TILT 1 but the sound quality on the TILT 2 is nasty ?

Have you tried a different bluetooth headset? Many times different headsets will give you different results with a specific phone.
Message 2 of 6 (1,489 Views)
Professor

I use my old trusty Motorola H700 BT headset, and it works just fine.

The advice above to try different headsets is good advice.  Aside from just issues with certain headsets, its possible you have some kind of defect in your phone, and this will help determine that.

Message 3 of 6 (1,447 Views)
Contributor

Sure Guandalf...I'll just run out and buy several hundred dollars worth of Bluetooth devices and keep tryin them all until 1 works and throw away all the others.......right!! JA
Message 4 of 6 (1,245 Views)
Mentor

I have a Jawbone 1, and it works fine on my tilt 2!
Message 5 of 6 (1,231 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

jeremyohlheiser wrote:
Sure Guandalf...I'll just run out and buy several hundred dollars worth of Bluetooth devices and keep tryin them all until 1 works and throw away all the others.......right!! JA

It would be amazingly easy to borrow one from a friend or coworker just to compare, as lots of people have them.  Or lots of stores will let you try various headsets. Or some people have a spare headset laying around (like an older one they upgraded from).

In now way did guandalf tell anyone to go out and buy anything.

Message 6 of 6 (1,154 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.