Helpful Links

Does Transfer of Financial Responsibilty interrupt your upgrade?

Does Transfer of Financial Responsibilty interrupt your upgrade?

One more question...

I am on a family plan, and am going to get the primary account holder to initialte a Tranfser of Financial responsibility. I am currently eligible for an upgrade at a reduced rate, but my full upgrade isnt available until August...Im not sure if I will wait until then or not...I probably will.

Does the transfer interrupt your upgrade schedule? Will I still be eligible for a discounted one now, and a full one in August? either or really...

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Does Transfer of Financial Responsibilty interrupt your upgrade?

ive seen it happen. but I couldn't say how it does. if you can wait, wait. if not your going to have it reset for you if it changes. it can be put back to how it was supposed to.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

Re: Does Transfer of Financial Responsibilty interrupt your upgrade?

Ok, Im not sure I understand what your saying. Are you saying it would be best to wait until august to initiate the transfer because I could potentially lose the upgrade option im currently eligible for?

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support