Does AT&T require reports from every credit bureau, or at least one?

Highlighted

Does AT&T require reports from every credit bureau, or at least one?

Long story short, during my first visit to the AT&T store my report couldn't be located.  I called up TransUnion and Equifax, and my impression was that I could receive a free report from TransUnion by tomorrow while Equifax may delay my report by up to a week.  I'm considering revisiting the AT&T store with a printout of my report, or at least the confirmation that the problem has been resolved, but I don't want to waste my time if AT&T requires multiple reports at the time I begin my subscription to their services. Does AT&T  require reports from every credit bureau, or will TransUnion be sufficient?
Message 1 of 3 (477 Views)
Master

Re: Does AT&T require reports from every credit bureau, or at least one?

A credit report in and of itself isn't sufficient.  Any deposit required is based on the credit SCORE -- which you normally have to pay an extra fee for -- in addition to the free credit report.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 2 of 3 (463 Views)
Master

Re: Does AT&T require reports from every credit bureau, or at least one?

A credit report summarizes/interprets to a credit score.

I doubt at&t would make any assesments of your self suplied credit report. they have their procedures and will judge from that.

It's best you wait for them to determine your feasability/risk as a customer and let it be at that. 

Message 3 of 3 (450 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.