Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 21, 2008
4:03:24 PM
View profile
Do you need a data plan to have a Blackberry Curve?
I just want to upgrade a blackberry curve and i dont want any data plan. Do i need to a data plan to upgrade to one?
I just want to upgrade a blackberry curve and i dont want any data plan. Do i need to a data plan to upgrade to one?

Do you need a data plan to have a Blackberry Curve?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 21, 2008 6:57:47 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by onepoonis on Sep 21, 2008 at 6:58:58 PM
you do not need a blackberry data plan to use curve.  i have friends who uses blackberry curve and pearl without a blackberry data plan.  they just added the text plan.  however, without data plan you can not do internet, email, or mms messages.

Message Edited by onepoonis on 09-21-2008 06:58:58 PM
you do not need a blackberry data plan to use curve.  i have friends who uses blackberry curve and pearl without a blackberry data plan.  they just added the text plan.  however, without data plan you can not do internet, email, or mms messages.

Message Edited by onepoonis on 09-21-2008 06:58:58 PM

Re: Do you need a data plan to have a Blackberry Curve?

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (4,884 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2008 6:15:01 PM
(0)
Tutor
i have a bb curve without the data plan but i do have the internet ppu.  the bb 8310 is capable of sending mms with the ppu on the acct.  i send/receive mms all the time. 
i have a bb curve without the data plan but i do have the internet ppu.  the bb 8310 is capable of sending mms with the ppu on the acct.  i send/receive mms all the time. 

Re: Do you need a data plan to have a Blackberry Curve?

3 of 3 (4,768 Views)