Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 23, 2008
5:39:57 AM
View profile
Dlink DIR-451
I am trying to help a customer of mine and AT&T 's get connected with a Dlink Dir-451 mobile router and a Option GT Ultra.  AT & T uses the connection Manager software.  The Option GT Ultra is not one of the listed cards.  Can anyone help me with this issue?
I am trying to help a customer of mine and AT&T 's get connected with a Dlink Dir-451 mobile router and a Option GT Ultra.  AT & T uses the connection Manager software.  The Option GT Ultra is not one of the listed cards.  Can anyone help me with this issue?

Dlink DIR-451

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2008 5:43:31 AM
(0)
Master
Contact D-Link or Option for support.  AT&T does not support these combinations.
Contact D-Link or Option for support.  AT&T does not support these combinations.

Re: Dlink DIR-451

2 of 5 (2,608 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2008 5:54:13 AM
(0)
Contributor
Thank you very much.  I have.  I contacted all the parties hoping to get some resolution from one of them.  This was my post to AT & T.
Thank you very much.  I have.  I contacted all the parties hoping to get some resolution from one of them.  This was my post to AT & T.

3 of 5 (2,603 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2008 5:59:39 AM
(0)
Master
Right, but AT&T still does not support the D-Link router.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Right, but AT&T still does not support the D-Link router.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

4 of 5 (2,601 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2008 6:06:24 AM
(0)
Contributor
Thanks.  I guess we will return the router.  Its so unfortunate that the cards from Cingular, (AT & T) that the DIR 451 supports

Compatible UMTS Internet PC Cards* Sierra Wireless AirCard 860 (Cingular - Cardbus) Sierra Wireless AirCard 875 (Cingular - Cardbus) Novatel Wireless Merlin U730 (Cingular - Cardbus)

were not available to us.
Thanks.  I guess we will return the router.  Its so unfortunate that the cards from Cingular, (AT & T) that the DIR 451 supports

Compatible UMTS Internet PC Cards* Sierra Wireless AirCard 860 (Cingular - Cardbus) Sierra Wireless AirCard 875 (Cingular - Cardbus) Novatel Wireless Merlin U730 (Cingular - Cardbus)

were not available to us.

5 of 5 (2,597 Views)