Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 19, 2009
6:28:20 PM
Discounts for non-subsidized devices?

I was wondering if there were any monthly rate discounts for bringing our own, unlocked, devices?

Seems like there should be since AT&T isn't subsidizing them and therefore doesn't need to recoup any cost.

I was wondering if there were any monthly rate discounts for bringing our own, unlocked, devices?

Seems like there should be since AT&T isn't subsidizing them and therefore doesn't need to recoup any cost.

Discounts for non-subsidized devices?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2009 6:34:28 PM
(0)
Tutor
No there isnt. But you have the option to cancel your service whenever.
No there isnt. But you have the option to cancel your service whenever.

Re: Discounts for non-subsidized devices?

2 of 4 (143 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2009 7:55:07 PM
(0)
Mentor
I agree that there should be two price tiers for subsidized and unsubsidized phones. In addition I believe that once the two year contract is up that the monthy rate plan should be reduced to reflect the recovery of the price of a subsidized phone.
I agree that there should be two price tiers for subsidized and unsubsidized phones. In addition I believe that once the two year contract is up that the monthy rate plan should be reduced to reflect the recovery of the price of a subsidized phone.

3 of 4 (132 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2009 2:25:29 PM
(0)
Master
T mobile is currently in the midst of offering something similiar to what's being discussed here. Maybe if it hits big enough att will consider it. But, att competes with Verizon. 

cga632 wrote:

T mobile is currently in the midst of offering something similiar to what's being discussed here. Maybe if it hits big enough att will consider it. But, att competes with Verizon. 

cga632 wrote:

4 of 4 (100 Views)