Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 6, 2011
10:11:28 PM
View profile
Discount problems

I work at wal~mart which qualifies you for a 20% discount on your monthly bill and I applied and was approved for it last march. I even have the email that is dated that shows that I was approved and after several months it still had not shown up that I went to a corporate store and they looked up my account and it still said that I had never applied for it. I didn't have what I needed to apply for it then at the store but later when I tried it at home it wouldn't let me since I had already applied. So a few months ago I printed off the original confirmation email and my paystub and took it to a corporate store and they put it on there and I finally got the discount this month but I believe that I should be entitled to all the months that I missed seeing as how I was approved for it over a year ago.

I work at wal~mart which qualifies you for a 20% discount on your monthly bill and I applied and was approved for it last march. I even have the email that is dated that shows that I was approved and after several months it still had not shown up that I went to a corporate store and they looked up my account and it still said that I had never applied for it. I didn't have what I needed to apply for it then at the store but later when I tried it at home it wouldn't let me since I had already applied. So a few months ago I printed off the original confirmation email and my paystub and took it to a corporate store and they put it on there and I finally got the discount this month but I believe that I should be entitled to all the months that I missed seeing as how I was approved for it over a year ago.

Discount problems

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2011 9:51:47 PM
(0)
Employee
unfortunately its against policy to credit accounts when the FAN discount wasn't applied. business care maybe but not your regular customer service.
unfortunately its against policy to credit accounts when the FAN discount wasn't applied. business care maybe but not your regular customer service.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Discount problems

2 of 3 (725 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2011 4:40:09 PM
(0)
Contributor

I currently have the exact same problem!

AT&T told me I have to send 2 of the 3 things: pay stub, business card, and badge. I elected to submit by business card and badge since pay stub has a lot of sensitive information.

I faxed these things in accompanied with my wireless card maybe a dozen times, and also emailed DiscountVerification@iru.amcustomercare.att-mail.com with a jpeg attachment a million and one times. Each time I call and confirm and they claimed never receiving either fax nor emails.

I've tested with another fax machine and recieved it with no problem.

I know AT&T is giving me the run around. I've been working at this for over 8 months, due over $150 in discounts.

Someone help me... 

I currently have the exact same problem!

AT&T told me I have to send 2 of the 3 things: pay stub, business card, and badge. I elected to submit by business card and badge since pay stub has a lot of sensitive information.

I faxed these things in accompanied with my wireless card maybe a dozen times, and also emailed DiscountVerification@iru.amcustomercare.att-mail.com with a jpeg attachment a million and one times. Each time I call and confirm and they claimed never receiving either fax nor emails.

I've tested with another fax machine and recieved it with no problem.

I know AT&T is giving me the run around. I've been working at this for over 8 months, due over $150 in discounts.

Someone help me... 

Re: Discount problems

3 of 3 (580 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments