Discount Eligibility Date Question

Teacher

Discount Eligibility Date Question

When I log into my account to check upgrade availability, I see that my mobile line has the following:

"

xxx-xxx-xxxx is eligible for an upgrade at full retail price.

Note: You can purchase an iPhone at full retail price at an AT&T store, or select Continue to purchase a different device online.

Discount Eligibility Date: 11-05-2011

"

Does this mean on 11/5/2011 I can get a 16gb iPhone 4s at $199.99?

If so, is it possible to get this same price on 11/1/11? - The reason I ask, I was in an At&t store and a rep said they could make that work. I didn't think to ask about the date question above.

I am also a business premier member.

Please let me know your thoughts and take care

Message 1 of 3 (634 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Discount Eligibility Date Question

Yes, you will be able to upgrade to the iPhone 4S at $199 on 11/5! Smiley Happy

If you wish to upgrade 4 days earlier, I would say contacting Customer Care would be the best course of action. Smiley Happy

~ Evandela ~
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (615 Views)
Professor

Re: Discount Eligibility Date Question

When did you last get an upgrade?

Mine says "you're eligible for a discounted iPhone upgrade at a reduced discount, along with a 2-year service commitment. You may qualify for a full discount on an iPhone upgrade on xx/xx/xx".

Yours says you can buy it at "full retail price" now, which seems different than the lower early upgrade price that someone who is near his full upgrade would getting.

You might want to check with the store to find exactly what the prices you would get are. The phrasing on your text is different than what I've seen.
Message 3 of 3 (605 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.