Difference between AT&T $60 unlimited, and "CONTRACT"!!

Highlighted
Mentor

Difference between AT&T $60 unlimited, and "CONTRACT"!!

Hello all I am in a dilema..I just resigned back up with AT&T after leaving them for 8 months...Reason being is I wanted to try different companies...I tried Verizon, Sprint, Boost, and I can keep going! But AT&T is the best working in my area...Sooo I got my first bill from AT&T and it is $93 and change...and will be like $85 every month after with 450 minutes, and the unlimited text and data package..Btw this is a single plan...So now my dilema is what is the difference between their contract and $60 unlimited everything? Because I would rather do the $60 unlimited as I am able to with my LG Neon II...Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)
Master

Re: Difference between AT&T $60 unlimited, and "CONTRACT"!!

The AT&T $60 unlimited plan is voice only, unless you're talking about some plan on prepaid.  The major difference between postpaid & prepaid will be twofold - 1) you won't have the same roaming coverage as post-paid plans, and 2) you won't be able to use any prepaid plan with unlimited data with anything classified as a smartphone.

Message 2 of 2 (212 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.