Difference between AT&T $60 unlimited, and "CONTRACT"!!

Highlighted
Mentor

Difference between AT&T $60 unlimited, and "CONTRACT"!!

Hello all I am in a dilema..I just resigned back up with AT&T after leaving them for 8 months...Reason being is I wanted to try different companies...I tried Verizon, Sprint, Boost, and I can keep going! But AT&T is the best working in my area...Sooo I got my first bill from AT&T and it is $93 and change...and will be like $85 every month after with 450 minutes, and the unlimited text and data package..Btw this is a single plan...So now my dilema is what is the difference between their contract and $60 unlimited everything? Because I would rather do the $60 unlimited as I am able to with my LG Neon II...Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 2
Master

Re: Difference between AT&T $60 unlimited, and "CONTRACT"!!

The AT&T $60 unlimited plan is voice only, unless you're talking about some plan on prepaid.  The major difference between postpaid & prepaid will be twofold - 1) you won't have the same roaming coverage as post-paid plans, and 2) you won't be able to use any prepaid plan with unlimited data with anything classified as a smartphone.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support