Device upgrade challenges

Contributor

Device upgrade challenges

Hi Folks,

Has anyone encountered ongoing issues with 1) contract has ended 2) well past the 2 years since you have upgraded your phone and the 'Upgrade' access simply does not work ? I have five lines, three meet conditions 1) and 2). It is amazing to me that the 'Add a new line' (more net revienue) feature is quick, robust and always accessible. However, the 'upgrade the phone I have' feature just seems to not behave. I would be quite disappointed to find out that ATT is manipulating access ... or is it that ATT's customer service has just been overwhelmed by its size/growth. I am close to leaving ... 9 years onboard, $350  - $450 per month in charges - I thought I was the type of customer ATT was interested in keeping.

Thoughts ?

Message 1 of 2
Former Community Manager

Re: Device upgrade challenges

Can you please give us a bit more information about what happens when you try to upgrade?

Are you getting an error message or does the site not load?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support