Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 4, 2012
3:50:00 PM
View profile
Device upgrade challenges

Hi Folks,

Has anyone encountered ongoing issues with 1) contract has ended 2) well past the 2 years since you have upgraded your phone and the 'Upgrade' access simply does not work ? I have five lines, three meet conditions 1) and 2). It is amazing to me that the 'Add a new line' (more net revienue) feature is quick, robust and always accessible. However, the 'upgrade the phone I have' feature just seems to not behave. I would be quite disappointed to find out that ATT is manipulating access ... or is it that ATT's customer service has just been overwhelmed by its size/growth. I am close to leaving ... 9 years onboard, $350  - $450 per month in charges - I thought I was the type of customer ATT was interested in keeping.

Thoughts ?

Hi Folks,

Has anyone encountered ongoing issues with 1) contract has ended 2) well past the 2 years since you have upgraded your phone and the 'Upgrade' access simply does not work ? I have five lines, three meet conditions 1) and 2). It is amazing to me that the 'Add a new line' (more net revienue) feature is quick, robust and always accessible. However, the 'upgrade the phone I have' feature just seems to not behave. I would be quite disappointed to find out that ATT is manipulating access ... or is it that ATT's customer service has just been overwhelmed by its size/growth. I am close to leaving ... 9 years onboard, $350  - $450 per month in charges - I thought I was the type of customer ATT was interested in keeping.

Thoughts ?

Device upgrade challenges

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2012 8:03:45 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Can you please give us a bit more information about what happens when you try to upgrade?

Are you getting an error message or does the site not load?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Can you please give us a bit more information about what happens when you try to upgrade?

Are you getting an error message or does the site not load?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Device upgrade challenges

2 of 2 (800 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments