Desperate for help

Contributor

Desperate for help

My Microcell is set in priority mode.  Generally speaking, it works most of the time.  However, over the past year and a half, each time my power goes out or flickers, my microcell stops working.  The 3G light just continually blinks.  I can get a GPS lock but, no 3G lock.  I have called into the support desk but they only want to write a ticket and tell me to wait up to 5 days.  You know we bought these Microcells for a reason.  I am so frustrated.  Yesterday, I called to get an update and was told that my issue was resolved and the ticket was closed.  However, my light was still blinking and my Microcell not working.  I was told there was another error and they would write another ticket and wait 5 more days.  Then the phone line went dead.  Surely Roy didn't hang up on me or was it a drpped call from his AT&T service? So, I called back and spoke with Toshiba.  She was going to transfer me and then, the phone went dead (maybe yet another dropped call from her AT&T service).  I just gave up.  Today, as I was driving down the street, my phone alerted me to a voicemail from Toshiba explaining that she was trying to call me back (that was from yesterday).  Why would someone try to call me back on a cellphone that I had already stated didn't have a signal because my Microcell was out?  I am hoping that someone can tell me how to fix this or how I can motivate AT&T to fix this.  I miss Cingular!

Message 1 of 2 (583 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Desperate for help

Why priority mode? I know that works for some but it is usually reserved for trouble-shooting ( router config issues).

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (566 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support