Wireless Forums

Posted Aug 4, 2011
12:22:56 PM
Desktop Software

Is there desktop software for the Iphone like I have for my BlackBerry? My husband has the Iphone; I am trying to help him use all the features.

Is there desktop software for the Iphone like I have for my BlackBerry? My husband has the Iphone; I am trying to help him use all the features.

Desktop Software

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2011 10:15:55 AM
(0)
Contributor
Everything for the iPhone is done through iTunes.
Everything for the iPhone is done through iTunes.

Re: Desktop Software

2 of 5 (523 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2011 10:18:24 AM
(0)
Contributor
The apple website has some nice tutorials and walk-throughs fo the iPhone though.
The apple website has some nice tutorials and walk-throughs fo the iPhone though.

3 of 5 (521 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2011 12:36:38 PM
(0)
Tutor

Do you mean that to back up the phone or download pictures to my computer I have to use Itunes?

Do you mean that to back up the phone or download pictures to my computer I have to use Itunes?

4 of 5 (518 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2011 10:11:48 AM
(0)
Expert

budie22us wrote:

right in one, Itunes is required for the iphone for everything including IOS upgrades

budie22us wrote:

right in one, Itunes is required for the iphone for everything including IOS upgrades

5 of 5 (487 Views)