Posted May 8, 2012
10:05:25 PM
View profile
Deposit???

well i just applyed for att for a single person plan when i applyed it when right to the purchase button and im wondering do i have to pay a deposit or am i free and clear??? i dont think i could pay a 500 or more deposit and i love att the speeds and the serive i get in new york its crazy good and the price could be cheaper but hey you get your moneys worth!!!! so if anyone could answer my question it would be nice thank you in advance ^^

well i just applyed for att for a single person plan when i applyed it when right to the purchase button and im wondering do i have to pay a deposit or am i free and clear??? i dont think i could pay a 500 or more deposit and i love att the speeds and the serive i get in new york its crazy good and the price could be cheaper but hey you get your moneys worth!!!! so if anyone could answer my question it would be nice thank you in advance ^^

Deposit???

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 9, 2012 6:20:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hi there!

Welcome to the AT&T family! :smileyhappy:

If you have purchased your device, it will normally ship with 24 hours. If it ships, that means that you do not have to pay a security deposit or the device might back ordered. :smileywink: If it's cancelled, then there will be an explanation in an e-mail. :smileywink:

Posted from my iPhone 4S on AT&T, the nation's fastest 4G network.
~Sunshine :smileyhappy:
Hi there!

Welcome to the AT&T family! :smileyhappy:

If you have purchased your device, it will normally ship with 24 hours. If it ships, that means that you do not have to pay a security deposit or the device might back ordered. :smileywink: If it's cancelled, then there will be an explanation in an e-mail. :smileywink:

Posted from my iPhone 4S on AT&T, the nation's fastest 4G network.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Deposit???

2 of 2 (624 Views)