Deleting data on Pantech Ease

Contributor

Deleting data on Pantech Ease

I have a Pantech Ease and I want to delete the data on it.  I cannot find any information on how to do it.  Can someone help me with that?  THank you.

Message 1 of 3 (1,135 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Deleting data on Pantech Ease

[ Edited ]

You can clear all the data from your phone by using the menu options. 

Here are the menus to go through:

• Settings
  • Phone Mode
  • Switch to Advanced Mode & go to Menu Page 3
  • Settings
  • Reset
  • Master Clear

Here's the article I used to find the location of that option in your phone: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB110572&cv=820,742#fbid=t9mjtZs2WYs

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (1,104 Views)
Employee

Re: Deleting data on Pantech Ease

Hey there.  We also found another article that details how to send, receive or delete a text messages with the Pantech Ease!

Smiley Happy

Send, Receive, or Delete a Text Message (SMS) with the Pantech Ease (P2020)

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (1,100 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.