Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 27, 2011
12:20:33 PM
View profile
Deleting apps on Freestyle
How can I delete apps that came with my freestyle? There are quite a few a dont use and want to clear up some memory on my phone. I've tried going to app manager and it shows all the apps I have but when I go to the delete apps none of them show up so that I can delete them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
How can I delete apps that came with my freestyle? There are quite a few a dont use and want to clear up some memory on my phone. I've tried going to app manager and it shows all the apps I have but when I go to the delete apps none of them show up so that I can delete them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Deleting apps on Freestyle

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2011 2:57:59 PM
(0)
Master

optimgr wrote:

I am going to guess here, but pre-installed applications are usually not able to be uninstalled.

Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy

optimgr wrote:

I am going to guess here, but pre-installed applications are usually not able to be uninstalled.

Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: Deleting apps on Freestyle

2 of 3 (1,055 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2011 4:02:00 AM
(0)
Tutor

someday maybe youll be able to root , flash or edit the rom of the phone. Problem is , Brew OS which the phone runs, is only supported by a few phone, last time i check there was only 2 phone that run this OS, so no programmers are going to waste their time with this. Everying else seems to run on Android OS, Windows Mobile or something more common.

someday maybe youll be able to root , flash or edit the rom of the phone. Problem is , Brew OS which the phone runs, is only supported by a few phone, last time i check there was only 2 phone that run this OS, so no programmers are going to waste their time with this. Everying else seems to run on Android OS, Windows Mobile or something more common.

Re: Deleting apps on Freestyle

3 of 3 (832 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments