Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 8, 2009
6:22:56 AM
Deleting Photo Albums from Iphone 3G
Edited by ecugolf33 on Dec 8, 2009 at 6:30:18 AM
i have 3 photo albums on my iPhone 3G.  the photo sync option is not active in my iTunes.  i can do the mass delete for photos that appear in the Camera Roll album (can share, copy or delete).  that option is not available in the other 2 albums (can only share or copy).  is there a way to delete both albums all together?
Message Edited by ecugolf33 on 12-08-2009 09:30:18 AM
i have 3 photo albums on my iPhone 3G.  the photo sync option is not active in my iTunes.  i can do the mass delete for photos that appear in the Camera Roll album (can share, copy or delete).  that option is not available in the other 2 albums (can only share or copy).  is there a way to delete both albums all together?
Message Edited by ecugolf33 on 12-08-2009 09:30:18 AM

Deleting Photo Albums from Iphone 3G

[ Edited ]
6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2009 12:09:48 PM
(0)
Master
Try checking the photo sync box in iTunes and sync an albuma dn then go back and uncheck the box and sync again.
Try checking the photo sync box in iTunes and sync an albuma dn then go back and uncheck the box and sync again.

Re: Deleting Photo Albums from Iphone 3G

2 of 7 (11,999 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2009 5:55:14 AM
(0)
Professor

The camera roll and photo library are separate features. For the camera roll you can delete just taken pictures. However the photo library, you can not delete the photos from the iPhone. You have to manage your photos from your synchronized machine. This ensures not accidentally deleting the photos you want to keep.

You can manage the photos on a separate application which allows you to edit the photos such as cropping and rotating even adding borders. However most of them do not have the option to delete photos.

The camera roll and photo library are separate features. For the camera roll you can delete just taken pictures. However the photo library, you can not delete the photos from the iPhone. You have to manage your photos from your synchronized machine. This ensures not accidentally deleting the photos you want to keep.

You can manage the photos on a separate application which allows you to edit the photos such as cropping and rotating even adding borders. However most of them do not have the option to delete photos.

3 of 7 (11,947 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2011 11:53:57 AM
(0)
Contributor
Having to use Itunes for everything is a real pain. As soon as my contract is over I am going "Android".
Having to use Itunes for everything is a real pain. As soon as my contract is over I am going "Android".

4 of 7 (8,586 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2011 12:06:38 PM
(0)
Mentor

YehoshuaSofer wrote:

Nothing to stop you from switching now.  Contract is tied to voice service, not the device.

YehoshuaSofer wrote:

Nothing to stop you from switching now.  Contract is tied to voice service, not the device.

5 of 7 (8,584 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2011 3:31:15 PM
(0)
Guru

YehoshuaSofer wrote:
I can't stand iTunes either but no way in heck would I switch to an Android!

YehoshuaSofer wrote:
I can't stand iTunes either but no way in heck would I switch to an Android!

6 of 7 (8,567 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2011 3:34:25 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

7 of 7 (8,564 Views)