Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 25, 2011
1:22:20 PM
View profile
Delayed Messages

I have a cell phone so that I can be reached wherever I am. Today when I needed my phone to work, it did not. I've noticed that some text messages lately have been sent in the am and I don't receive them until the pm. HOURS later. Today I had a call early in the morning and it doesn't even register in the call log. And the voicemail never showed up til HOURS later. A call that I needed to get when it came in. Is this indicative of the type of service that AT&T provides?

I have a Samsung Captivate smartphone.

I have a cell phone so that I can be reached wherever I am. Today when I needed my phone to work, it did not. I've noticed that some text messages lately have been sent in the am and I don't receive them until the pm. HOURS later. Today I had a call early in the morning and it doesn't even register in the call log. And the voicemail never showed up til HOURS later. A call that I needed to get when it came in. Is this indicative of the type of service that AT&T provides?

I have a Samsung Captivate smartphone.

Delayed Messages

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 8:34:12 PM
(0)
Teacher

the best thing to try is to reregister your device by turning it off for 30 seconds and then turning it back on, or call att by dialing 611 from your phone because we have the capability of reconnecting your device to a stronger tower, this may help as well

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

the best thing to try is to reregister your device by turning it off for 30 seconds and then turning it back on, or call att by dialing 611 from your phone because we have the capability of reconnecting your device to a stronger tower, this may help as well

Re: Delayed Messages

2 of 2 (143 Views)