Helpful Links

Delay of White iPhone May be to Redesign Antenna

Mentor

Delay of White iPhone May be to Redesign Antenna

Read an article today that suggested a theory that the white iPhone is being delayed further (besides the color issue) in order to redesign the antenna: http://iphone.click2creation.com/2010/07/apples-white-iphone-delay-a-chance-for-antenna-redesign/.

My question is if they redesign the antenna on the newer iPhones is Apple going to replace our old phones? My guess is no. It's an iterresting theory in the article as just by coincidence the Apple bumper program ends Sept 30th and that's when the new white phone are now scheduled to come out. Things that make you go hmmmm?

Message 1 of 19

Re: Delay of White iPhone May be to Redesign Antenna

I heard the White Iphone's were only being releases by Verizon.

Message 16 of 19
Professor

Oh help us all then! The day the iPhone is released on Verizon, I may switch. But not to verizon, to T-mobile. Just out of principle.

Message 17 of 19
Guru

stclair49 wrote:

I also heard Hot pink ones will be released for sprint and a Black/White Zebra striped phone for T-Mobile.

Message 18 of 19
Highlighted

Neihn wrote:

stclair49 wrote:

I also heard Hot pink ones will be released for sprint and a Black/White Zebra striped phone for T-Mobile.

I'd heard that they were delaying the white iPhone because it is going to be nuclear powered.

Message 19 of 19
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support