Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 16, 2008
8:55:09 PM
View profile
Default At&t Ringtone
I don't have at&t so I wouldn't know, but I think most of their phones have a default ringtone that has a progressive upward melody. If you've got it, can you give me a link to download. thanks
I don't have at&t so I wouldn't know, but I think most of their phones have a default ringtone that has a progressive upward melody. If you've got it, can you give me a link to download. thanks

Default At&t Ringtone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2008 4:47:36 PM
(0)
Guru
If it is a standard ringtone that comes default as part of AT&T, there wouldn't be a link... the tone itself would be locked to the phone.  Best that could be done is to use a sound recorder to duplicate it and them post it.  Unfortunately I would not be able to as I do not have a microphone on my computer to record the tone with. 
If it is a standard ringtone that comes default as part of AT&T, there wouldn't be a link... the tone itself would be locked to the phone.  Best that could be done is to use a sound recorder to duplicate it and them post it.  Unfortunately I would not be able to as I do not have a microphone on my computer to record the tone with. 

Re: Default At&t Ringtone

2 of 2 (3,909 Views)