Helpful Links

Data plans question

Contributor

Data plans question

I thought I'd ask a customer before I asked customer service...

Hi, I only just started a new AT&T account this spring. My first month I had it as the 2 GB Data Plan for Smartphones, and then I didn't use much of the allotted data, so I changed it to the 200 MB Data Plan for Smartphones for my second month. 

But now I've used more data than I expected...and I think for my next month I'll want to go back up to the 2 GB plan after all. 

What I noticed is that I cannot currently change it when I go into "change features." That's probably because I literally just signed up for the 200 MB Plan and they don't want to lose their possible overage fee if I go over the 200 MB or whatever. (Which would be only $5 more than if I was paying for the 2 GB plan, but still. Ow.) 

What I'm wondering is when will I be able to change it back up to the 2 GB Plan? Later in the month? Later in the week, after my bill for this month is processed? I have this paranoid thought I won't be able to change it at all. I don't know, I know that's foolish. 

Thanks!

-Yuffie

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: Data plans question

if you call in you can have it changed back to the beginning of the bill cycle or when it was changed whatever happened last.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Data plans question

Thanks.

And I was just gonna say, before I read your reply, I looked and now it has the other plans available on manage features again today...

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support