Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 10, 2012
7:11:15 PM
View profile
Data plan resumption
MEMO FOR RECORD: Today I put my cell ph on freeze so I can resume the same unlimited data plan when I return from my military deployment. Just making sure this is recorded because the email notification I just received does not mention this. Can you please verify I'll be able to resume that same data plan in 6 months?
MEMO FOR RECORD: Today I put my cell ph on freeze so I can resume the same unlimited data plan when I return from my military deployment. Just making sure this is recorded because the email notification I just received does not mention this. Can you please verify I'll be able to resume that same data plan in 6 months?

Data plan resumption

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 10, 2012 11:56:57 PM
(0)
Guru

yes you will be able to.

yes you will be able to.

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Re: Data plan resumption

2 of 3 (256 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 13, 2012 7:00:30 AM
(0)
Contributor

Not so quick. Your going over seas and coming back to same place yes you should be fine. I came back in December to a new place. Took my number out of suspension and lost my data plan. Did not realize until about two weeks later while moving and i got a text message from att telling me i just busted my limit of 3GB. Just be careful bro, any number change or any slightest account change and they will try and take that from you. As a matter of fact i am on the phone right now with a customer rep still trying to get my unlimited back. Good luck

Not so quick. Your going over seas and coming back to same place yes you should be fine. I came back in December to a new place. Took my number out of suspension and lost my data plan. Did not realize until about two weeks later while moving and i got a text message from att telling me i just busted my limit of 3GB. Just be careful bro, any number change or any slightest account change and they will try and take that from you. As a matter of fact i am on the phone right now with a customer rep still trying to get my unlimited back. Good luck

Re: Data plan resumption

3 of 3 (231 Views)