Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 10, 2011
10:58:08 PM
View profile
Data connection on htc vivid
Just got my HTC vivid on Sunday... Notice that I am have issues with the data connection. Sometimes it connects and works very good, but then its like it just looses data connectio... I'm not in a 4g LTE area but I do have great 3g reciption. I had the phone and sim card replace and still I am having the same issue... I notice other people are having this issue with their vivid and even people with the skyrocket are having the same problem ... Hopefully att can come out with a fix very soon .. really considering returning my device and getting the galaxy nexus on Verizon ... Tired of att and there bull....
Just got my HTC vivid on Sunday... Notice that I am have issues with the data connection. Sometimes it connects and works very good, but then its like it just looses data connectio... I'm not in a 4g LTE area but I do have great 3g reciption. I had the phone and sim card replace and still I am having the same issue... I notice other people are having this issue with their vivid and even people with the skyrocket are having the same problem ... Hopefully att can come out with a fix very soon .. really considering returning my device and getting the galaxy nexus on Verizon ... Tired of att and there bull....

Data connection on htc vivid

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2011 8:45:39 AM
(0)
Tutor

Data doesn't really reliably work on the Vivid. As you say, Skyrocket users are having the same issue. Presumably AT&T will work this out over time, but if you need reliable data service, I'd stay away form these phones until the kinks are worked out.

Data doesn't really reliably work on the Vivid. As you say, Skyrocket users are having the same issue. Presumably AT&T will work this out over time, but if you need reliable data service, I'd stay away form these phones until the kinks are worked out.

Re: Data connection on htc vivid

2 of 2 (1,063 Views)