Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 12, 2011
9:07:58 AM
View profile
Data connection during conference call

An odd thing happened today.  I was on a conference call (a 1-888#) and I could not access any data functions while on the call.  The error message was "A data connection cannot be established since a call is currently active".  I was taking a call where I normally have data access (usually 3 bars + (3G)).  As soon as I ended the call, the data was immediately re-enabled.  Has anyone experienced this before?  I'm on an ATT iPhone4.

Thanks

York

An odd thing happened today.  I was on a conference call (a 1-888#) and I could not access any data functions while on the call.  The error message was "A data connection cannot be established since a call is currently active".  I was taking a call where I normally have data access (usually 3 bars + (3G)).  As soon as I ended the call, the data was immediately re-enabled.  Has anyone experienced this before?  I'm on an ATT iPhone4.

Thanks

York

Data connection during conference call

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2011 9:21:21 AM
(0)
Expert

york2 wrote:

Thanks

York

only when it was a edge connection and not 3g

york2 wrote:

Thanks

York

only when it was a edge connection and not 3g

Re: Data connection during conference call

2 of 3 (489 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2011 6:50:59 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

york2 wrote:

Yep, you must have been on edge. Do you happen to have 3G turned off in Settings?

york2 wrote:

Yep, you must have been on edge. Do you happen to have 3G turned off in Settings?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Data connection during conference call

3 of 3 (410 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments