Helpful Links

Data Usage

Data Usage

How much data are you using a month on your iPhone?  With 23 days left in my billing cycle I have used 1.45GB.
Message 1 of 27
Scholar

Re: Data Usage

Podcasts are sort of like radio programs in a file format.  You can listen to them just like songs.  I listen to the Wall Street Journal each morning on the way to work.  They can be video programs as well. Podcasts are as diverse as radio programs, some are musical, some are news, some are even comedy programs.  Most are free although some do require a subscription (like the Journal).
Message 16 of 27
Professor

^^This guy just summed them up. Some you can stream or download. When they are too big to download I stream them.
Message 17 of 27
Scholar

I for the first time i used 5300MB, but i have a jailbroken iphone. it goes to show you how fun it is to have a jailbroken iphone, and  i have a lot of spare time at work for youtube. 
Message 18 of 27

moorepheus wrote:
.5MB so far Smiley Happy....

Since I posted this on the 2nd, I have used 49.3MB Sent and 1.1GB received (PANDORA!!!!)

Message 19 of 27

'bout 1 GB for me so far.
Message 20 of 27
Scholar

Last month I used 2.01gb
Message 21 of 27

I've had my phone since last Wednesday (been using it since last Thursday) and I have sent 8.5 MB and received 127 MB. (I am a careful user, though, because my hubby tries to kill me when I use it too much around him. Smiley Happy )
Message 22 of 27
Professor

cmrunner83 wrote:
I've had my phone since last Wednesday (been using it since last Thursday) and I have sent 8.5 MB and received 127 MB. (I am a careful user, though, because my hubby tries to kill me when I use it too much around him. Smiley Happy )

With the iPhone, you've got unlimited, so he should be encouraging your habits. :-D Unless he's planning on switching you to a different phone that won't have an unlimited data plan on it! =-o
Message 23 of 27

EBSkater wrote:

cmrunner83 wrote:

With the iPhone, you've got unlimited, so he should be encouraging your habits. :-D Unless he's planning on switching you to a different phone that won't have an unlimited data plan on it! =-o

Hehe, key phrase: "when I use it too much *around him*." He gets jealous of the phone, in other words; wants my undivided attention, I guess. Smiley Wink
Message 24 of 27
Professor

around 300 MB per day...yea....

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 25 of 27
Professor

MrKroppcircles wrote:
around 300 MB per day...yea....

Way to bring up a dead thread...
Message 26 of 27
Highlighted

Try using DataMan to track your data usage. It records all your data activities in real time. You can use date search to find out how much you have used for some days. It's also has alerts to notify you when you exceed your self-define usage thresholds. DataMan is available in the AppStore.

Message 27 of 27
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support