Data Eff 07/29/2011 ?

Tutor

Data Eff 07/29/2011 ?

Recently my husband and I just upgraded to new smartphones and data plans When I went to check to see that the data plan was on my bill it said "Eff 07/29/2011 " what does that mean?

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: Data Eff 07/29/2011 ?

elmom0902 wrote:

Recently my husband and I just upgraded to new smartphones and data plans When I went to check to see that the data plan was on my bill it said "Eff 07/29/2011 " what does that mean?

It means you need to call customer service and have them to check your account. Your data plan should be effective immediately.

Message 2 of 4
Professor

sitnsidewayz wrote:

elmom0902 wrote:

It means you need to call customer service and have them to check your account. Your data plan should be effective immediately.

I wonder what was the result.  Elmon0902, did you call Customer Service?

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Mentor

This is usually the case when you have equipment that has not been activated through acceptance of AT&Ts terms and conditions. When you upgraded, the plans and features associated with your upgrade will be future dated until you call in to accept ts and cs. After you do that , the plans will become effective immediately.

Here's the number: 866-895-1099.

Just follow the prompts. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support