Helpful Links

DOESN'T WORK WITH GOPHONES!!!

Contributor

DOESN'T WORK WITH GOPHONES!!!

I signed up with ATT Gophones for this very feature: address book syncing.

But when I activated my Gophone and added $25 to my account on my F160 (which ATT says, by the way, is compatible with Address Book), I get a message saying that Address Book syncing is not currently available on Gophones.

And to add insult to injury, they charged me on my pay-as-you-go data plan for that piece of information!  Can you believe it?

Time to cancel my ATT account.  This is a deal breaker.

Message 1 of 3
Former Community Manager

Re: DOESN'T WORK WITH GOPHONES!!!

Hi - sorry you're not able to use Address Book with a GoPhone. Did you find something on att.com or in an AT&T store that told you this was possible?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: DOESN'T WORK WITH GOPHONES!!!

Your GoPhone support site has instructions on how to use at&t address book for almost any GoPhone. Also, if at&t address book doesn't work with GoPhones, why would you put broken functionality on the device? Furthermore, what is wrong with giving prepaid customers useful services?

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support