DELL Streak (ANDROID)

Professor

DELL Streak (ANDROID)

I can't believe all this time, I just located the Android Commuity Discussion section of the forum. Checking to see how many Dell Streak owners are out there as well as how many ANDROIDians are out there and what phone do you have?

Message 1 of 50 (2,314 Views)
Master

Re: DELL Streak (ANDROID)

5.3" display?! That is a HUGE phone! And I thought the 4"+ range was big enough.

"What are they gonna come up with next?!" Smiley Very Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 46 of 50 (1,852 Views)
Professor

Theres a 7"er out there, the ViewSonic. Its a 7" tab/phone. Sim card and all.....they couldve been more "original" with its design, looks like an iphone case...... But either of these are great streak alternates.
Message 47 of 50 (1,848 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

It really looks to be a very small minority handfull of Dell Streak Owners on the ATT forum.   There's hundreds of Streakers (ATT customers) on a couple other android sites i visit.   I wonder why these dont post on the att.com forum?

Message 48 of 50 (1,834 Views)
Master

I only know of one other Streak owner besides you on this Forum, Rico. His screen name is 'diagoro'. He's the only other one that I have seen.

AT&T and Dell did a poor job of marketing and advertising this phone. Smiley Indifferent

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 49 of 50 (1,827 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

Yeop, Dells fault for no advertisement.... Only commercial ads were literally filmed overseas....ATT's fault for trying to proprietarize it (take ownership of it as their own).. im proud of dell for not falling for that however!

I have to admit it!!! that song is very catchy

Message 50 of 50 (1,824 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.