DATA USAGE NOT AVAILABLE

Contributor

DATA USAGE NOT AVAILABLE

For the past week, I've been trying to check the details of my three lines and it gives a message that it is unavailable and will take up to five days to update.  It has been over five days.  Has anyone else had this problem?
Message 1 of 13 (733 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: DATA USAGE NOT AVAILABLE

Belden wrote:
For the past week, I've been trying to check the details of my three lines and it gives a message that it is unavailable and will take up to five days to update.  It has been over five days.  Has anyone else had this problem?

You haven't made any changes to the data features recently, have you? That would knock the details out until the next billing cycle.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 13 (727 Views)
Professor

hi dmapr.....ditto here; have not be able to access olam data for the past 3-4 days or possibly more.  have made no changes.  guess it's in the tank for a few days.  bub
Message 3 of 13 (713 Views)
Professor

I haven't been able to in a month!!! I added Unlimited Family Texting and ever since then my data usage has not shown up. I waited for the next bill cycle thinking it might show up then but nope and another bill cycle, and nope. I have unlimited data so no worries there but my husband does not so I like to check it from time to time.
Message 4 of 13 (705 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]

TNgal22 wrote:
I haven't been able to in a month!!! I added Unlimited Family Texting and ever since then my data usage has not shown up. I waited for the next bill cycle thinking it might show up then but nope and another bill cycle, and nope. I have unlimited data so no worries there but my husband does not so I like to check it from time to time.

I haven't had any probs logging in.

Now, what I do notice is that sometimes when I login using the link from the Forums page, then I can't seem to login.

However, if I change the URL to www.att.com and login from there, I have no problems logging in.

Maybe this will help...

Message Edited by csp_gp on 08-11-2008 08:18:43 AM
Message 5 of 13 (700 Views)
Professor

I can login in. I see my minute usage and text usage but not the data usage like I used to.
Message 6 of 13 (692 Views)
ACE - Expert

ebubman wrote:
hi dmapr.....ditto here; have not be able to access olam data for the past 3-4 days or possibly more.  have made no changes.  guess it's in the tank for a few days.  bub

Hi  bub! I haven't personally experienced much of inability to view data, other than when changing from one plan to another, but I've seen data usage delayed for months, so this doesn't surprise me at all. I wish I could think of anything positive to try, but short of bugging AT&T CS about it I don't think I have any suggestions Smiley Sad

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 13 (685 Views)
Contributor

ebubman, please check your private messages - thank you.
Message 8 of 13 (666 Views)

My data usage hasn't worked for months now.  All I can see is voice usage.  Is there a way to fix that?
Message 9 of 13 (649 Views)
Master

Are you on a family plan with different phones having different plans (e.g., some phones have data, some phones don't?)

If that's the case, then you need to click on the individual tabs to see the usage per line. If you have mixed plans on an account, a lot of times you can't see the summary on the first page, you have to go to the individual line's page.

HTH
Message 10 of 13 (646 Views)

csp_gp wrote:
Are you on a family plan with different phones having different plans (e.g., some phones have data, some phones don't?)

If that's the case, then you need to click on the individual tabs to see the usage per line. If you have mixed plans on an account, a lot of times you can't see the summary on the first page, you have to go to the individual line's page.

HTH

Yes I am but it used to work.  Im talking about the link that says voice/data usage and it gives you a summary of each line.  I have another account and it works fine.
Message 11 of 13 (491 Views)
Professor

I sent an email to at&t and they said they would fix it and the usage tab should be working properly with my next bill cycle.
Message 12 of 13 (489 Views)
Highlighted

Ok, I'm not getting anywhere with AT&T.  Does anyone know who I can contact to get this resolved??  I keep getting transferred around to different departments and no one seems to know what's going on.  This is becoming fustrating!!!!
Message 13 of 13 (469 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.