Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 29, 2011
12:43:24 PM
View profile
D-Link Router not allowing Microcell out onto Internet

The ATT tech had me verify IPSEC over VPN was enabled as well as DHCP. I have power cycled the Microcell as well as iPhone but still no Microcell access. D-Link had no assistance in the matter.

The ATT tech had me verify IPSEC over VPN was enabled as well as DHCP. I have power cycled the Microcell as well as iPhone but still no Microcell access. D-Link had no assistance in the matter.

D-Link Router not allowing Microcell out onto Internet

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2011 6:46:07 AM
(0)
Contributor

Well, I did a hard boot on the iPhone; held down home and lock buttons until screen ewnt black and Apple icon appeared. That restored the M-Cell. Simply powering down is not enough it seems.

Well, I did a hard boot on the iPhone; held down home and lock buttons until screen ewnt black and Apple icon appeared. That restored the M-Cell. Simply powering down is not enough it seems.

Re: D-Link Router not allowing Microcell out onto Internet

2 of 6 (1,085 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 4:52:52 PM
(0)
Mentor

What colors were the LED lights on the uCell panel?

All green or some off and some blinking??

Pls let us know,

SF.

What colors were the LED lights on the uCell panel?

All green or some off and some blinking??

Pls let us know,

SF.

3 of 6 (1,067 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2011 10:22:09 AM
(0)
Guru

I had a lot f problems using the D-Link DIR 615.  I eventaully just got a new router (one of the new Linksys) and not one problem since.

I had a lot f problems using the D-Link DIR 615.  I eventaully just got a new router (one of the new Linksys) and not one problem since.

4 of 6 (1,020 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2011 9:27:15 AM
(0)
Mentor

Mine has been working fine with a Dlink (DIR-655).  Make sure your router firmware is up to date.

Mine has been working fine with a Dlink (DIR-655).  Make sure your router firmware is up to date.

5 of 6 (971 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 9, 2015 12:11:33 PM
(0)
Voyager

I have recently bought DIR 813 and since then Microcell network light is blinking and not able to connect to Internet, can someone please advise, I have upgraded firmware on DIR 813 today.

This was working fine with Netgear wnr2000v3.

Thanks

I have recently bought DIR 813 and since then Microcell network light is blinking and not able to connect to Internet, can someone please advise, I have upgraded firmware on DIR 813 today.

This was working fine with Netgear wnr2000v3.

Thanks

6 of 6 (101 Views)