Ask a question

Posted Mar 10, 2008
    9:51:04 AM
    View profile
    Customer service telephone number
    What is the world telephone number for customer service?  The only numbers I found on the web site are 611 and US domestic toll free numbers.  These numbers do not work outside North America.

Customer service telephone number

1 reply
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (1)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 10, 2008 10:40:04 AM
    (0)
    Expert

tombonner wrote:
         What is the world telephone number for customer service?  The only numbers I found on the web site are 611 and US domestic toll free numbers.  These numbers do not work outside North America.

+1-916-846-4685

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.

Re: Customer service telephone number

2 of 2 (19,230 Views)