Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 20, 2012
3:11:30 PM
View profile
Customer Service

I would like to know why the service here is sooo bad?  Why is that CSR argue with you about having questions on your bill!  I was on hold last Thursday for over 45 minutes waiting to get the issues with my bill corrected only to be disconnected.  I called back only to be on hold for another 20 minutes only to get disconnected again...Please someone help me get this issue corrected.  I called back today only to be transferred to one of the rudeness CSR in the world!!!! Smiley Sad  Why is it sooo difficult to get someone to assist with this issue?

I would like to know why the service here is sooo bad?  Why is that CSR argue with you about having questions on your bill!  I was on hold last Thursday for over 45 minutes waiting to get the issues with my bill corrected only to be disconnected.  I called back only to be on hold for another 20 minutes only to get disconnected again...Please someone help me get this issue corrected.  I called back today only to be transferred to one of the rudeness CSR in the world!!!! Smiley Sad  Why is it sooo difficult to get someone to assist with this issue?

Customer Service

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 24, 2012 9:29:41 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi greentl74.  I'm sorry you have experienced so much difficulty getting your bill corrected.  I'd like to see if we can help you.  I am going to send you a private message (see blue envelope, top right of screen) as I need some additional information from you so we can help get this resolved!  Please review the private message and just respond directly back to it!  Thank you!   ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hi greentl74.  I'm sorry you have experienced so much difficulty getting your bill corrected.  I'd like to see if we can help you.  I am going to send you a private message (see blue envelope, top right of screen) as I need some additional information from you so we can help get this resolved!  Please review the private message and just respond directly back to it!  Thank you!   ~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Customer Service

2 of 2 (107 Views)