Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 23, 2011
10:01:15 AM
View profile
Customer Service..

Hello.

I was wondering if I could contact AT&T through email?

I thought there was online assistance..you know where we can chat with the assistant..

I really need it because I cannot call them..

I looked everywhere...I can't find it!!!!

Help, please Smiley Happy

Hello.

I was wondering if I could contact AT&T through email?

I thought there was online assistance..you know where we can chat with the assistant..

I really need it because I cannot call them..

I looked everywhere...I can't find it!!!!

Help, please Smiley Happy

Customer Service..

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2011 3:52:00 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by Zombiehunter on Apr 23, 2011 at 3:54:16 PM

Click here. Access to a tech. If not what you were looking for, there is no other way to IM with the AT&T Customer reps. Just here at 800-331-0500 and yes, I realize you cannot call them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Click here. Access to a tech. If not what you were looking for, there is no other way to IM with the AT&T Customer reps. Just here at 800-331-0500 and yes, I realize you cannot call them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Re: Customer Service..

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (139 Views)