Customer Service Summary (CSS)

Anonymous

Customer Service Summary (CSS)

I recieved an email from att_update@amcustomercare.att-mail.com with subject "Information about your AT&T plan" reading:

This e-mail is to confirm and explain recent changes you made to
your wireless account. In your Customer Service Summary (CSS) you will find:

• An outline of your services
  • Your calling plan
  • An estimate of your future bill
  • General account information

To access your Customer Service Summary (CSS) click here
to login/register for MyWireless.

Note: If your Customer Service Summary CSS does not display,
make sure you have Adobe Acrobat® Reader®. Download Acrobat
Reader
for free.

For additional information, check our Customer
Service and Support sections

For information about your device click here.

The terms of your service are included in your Wireless Service
Agreement and the applicable, Terms of Service and any rate plan/features
brochures you may have received. To access AT&T's current service terms,
click here.

And thanks again for choosing AT&T.

Sincerely,

AT&T

When I click the link for the "Customer Service Summary" I am taken to http://wsdkna01.wdc.cingular.net:8080/... The URL contains a string of numbers that I have removed in case they are sepecific to my account. Internet Explorer 9 reports, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." It is suspicious that the URL is for cingular.net and uses the port 8080. This appears to be a defect in the "Information about your AT&T plan" email that I was sent from AT&T. How do I access the "Customer Service Summary?"

Message 1 of 36 (26,097 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Customer Service Summary (CSS)

I'm sorry you're still having difficulty with the link. As I stated, I'm able to access it with no issue which means the link itself is not the issue. I've tried it with multiple browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) and was able to access it with no issue. 

Have you tried a different browser or taking steps like clearning your cache, temp files or cookies?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 16 of 36 (5,383 Views)
Expert

I can't get in either, and I tried IE9 and FF9.

Message 17 of 36 (5,063 Views)
Contributor

The link clearly has been broken since October--and remains broken for (some/all?) external users.  (Perhaps you doing your testing from an intranet?)  Please try harder since most people surely give up in frustration rather than make a post.  I use links from other companies daily with no problem...so doubt "clearning [my] cache, temp files or cookies" is necessary or would be a solution.  I'll phone customer service.

Message 18 of 36 (4,829 Views)
Former Community Manager

mwittel wrote:

The link clearly has been broken since October--and remains broken for (some/all?) external users.  (Perhaps you doing your testing from an intranet?)  Please try harder since most people surely give up in frustration rather than make a post.  I use links from other companies daily with no problem...so doubt "clearning [my] cache, temp files or cookies" is necessary or would be a solution.  I'll phone customer service.

I'll keep looking into this (I did try both at home and at work without issue). I'll update this thread when I have some info from our IT folks. 

Thanks Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 19 of 36 (4,784 Views)
Former Community Manager

Can the folks who are having a problem accessing this link help me troubleshoot by replying with the browser (and the version of that browser) you're using?
Thanks!

--------------

Message 20 of 36 (4,775 Views)
Expert

Firefox can't find the server at wsdkna01.wdc.cingular.net.  (FF 9.01)

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.  (IE 9.08)

I'm running Win. 7, and get the same result on a 32-bit and 64-bit version, if that helps.

Message 21 of 36 (4,481 Views)
Former Community Manager

Thanks!

--------------

Message 22 of 36 (4,477 Views)
Expert

YW.
Message 23 of 36 (4,473 Views)
Former Community Manager

spd2demun - are you able to access the site using the direct link? (https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?target=CSS)

--------------

Message 24 of 36 (4,470 Views)
Expert

Yes, that takes me to my OLAM, though I didn't try to log in.

Message 25 of 36 (4,462 Views)
Contributor

I wonder how long it will take for AT&T to read this string of comments ON THEIR SITE and realize that the CSS emails they're sending to customers contains multiple bad links?

Message 26 of 36 (4,362 Views)
Former Community Manager

yesimkidding wrote:

I wonder how long it will take for AT&T to read this string of comments ON THEIR SITE and realize that the CSS emails they're sending to customers contains multiple bad links?

Hi there - I have been reading the thread and if you'll take a look at my last few replies, you'll see that we are working to resolve the issue that some folks are reporting. 

Are you also experiencing this issue?

--------------

Message 27 of 36 (4,358 Views)
Contributor

I'm having the same bad link problem as everyone else, my error message is "Firefox can't find the server at wsdkna01.wdc.cingular.net".

Message 28 of 36 (4,336 Views)
Expert

FWIW, I just tried that link and get the same thing via my phone.
Message 29 of 36 (4,333 Views)
Contributor

I'm having the same problem with the broken links.

Anyway, you can get to your CSS by logging on to your AT&T account, select "myAT&T", select "Profile", select "User Information" tab, scroll to "Contract Information" section, and click on "Customer Service Summary & Contract" hyperlink.  A box pops up; click on the "Customer Service Summary (Wireless)" hyperlink.  A .PDF file is generated, and you can either open it for viewing (with Adobe Acrobat), or save it for viewing later.

More importantly, however, is the fact that I did not change my phone plan, or did anything that the E-mail from AT&T mentioned:  "This e-mail is to confirm and explain recent changes you made to your wireless account."  What's up with that?

Message 30 of 36 (4,328 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.