Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 26, 2012
5:55:48 AM
View profile
Customer Service-NOT EVEN CLOSE

I have two (2) go phones & use them somewhat little.  I am attempting to find out when my due date is to renew my 90 day subscription.  After being leaf all aound Robinhood's barn for approx. 20 minute, I am  told by the computer generated voice that the human customer service office is close on the weekend & I should call back some other time that is convenient to them.

NOT VERY GOOD SERVICE>

HCS

I have two (2) go phones & use them somewhat little.  I am attempting to find out when my due date is to renew my 90 day subscription.  After being leaf all aound Robinhood's barn for approx. 20 minute, I am  told by the computer generated voice that the human customer service office is close on the weekend & I should call back some other time that is convenient to them.

NOT VERY GOOD SERVICE>

HCS

Customer Service-NOT EVEN CLOSE

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2012 2:42:08 PM
(0)
Mentor
For concerns about your Gophone, dial 611 from your handset. It will connect your call to an automated system, say MORE OPTIONS, then press Zero several times, that will get a live representative for you to answer your questions.
For concerns about your Gophone, dial 611 from your handset. It will connect your call to an automated system, say MORE OPTIONS, then press Zero several times, that will get a live representative for you to answer your questions.

Re: Customer Service-NOT EVEN CLOSE

2 of 2 (149 Views)