Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 18, 2011
1:20:20 PM
View profile
Custom Ringtone Won't Play?

I've just started customizing my Infuse.  I downloaded a song using the "Music Download" app.  Then I used the "MP3 Ringtone" app to make a ringtone out of it, just like I had done on 2 previous songs.  I assigned those 2 previous songs to specific contacts and they work just fine.  The new one I did, I tried to make my "Default Incoming Call Ringtone" and it doesn't work.  I checked, and the edited 15 second version is stored in my phone, just like the other 2 are.  I don't know what else to do, it's driving me crazy!

Thanks so much for any help!

I've just started customizing my Infuse.  I downloaded a song using the "Music Download" app.  Then I used the "MP3 Ringtone" app to make a ringtone out of it, just like I had done on 2 previous songs.  I assigned those 2 previous songs to specific contacts and they work just fine.  The new one I did, I tried to make my "Default Incoming Call Ringtone" and it doesn't work.  I checked, and the edited 15 second version is stored in my phone, just like the other 2 are.  I don't know what else to do, it's driving me crazy!

Thanks so much for any help!

Custom Ringtone Won't Play?

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments