Current turn around time

Scholar

Current turn around time

Any idea on the current turn around time for online orders of the 4S now. I don't know if the backlog has been cleared up yet.

Message 1 of 21 (780 Views)
Tutor

Re: Current turn around time

Well, I can say that I ordered on 10/17, and my phone is no longer listed as backorder. It changed sometime today to pending shipment.

Message 2 of 21 (756 Views)
Scholar

Thanks. I have a trip coming up and from the look of things my 4S might not come before I have to leave so I guess I'll wait till I get back to order one. Hopefully that might even give ATT some time to catch things up.

Message 3 of 21 (723 Views)
Teacher

From what I understand, It has a lot to do with how you order. I just ordered mine yesterday on the AT&T site. Of course, it's on backorder, but everyone who has ordered online seems to have had a faster turnaround. Those who have preordered in-store or have had the worst luck. I too have a trip in a couple of weeks, and I'm hoping that maybe they get it out to me before then... We'll see.

Message 4 of 21 (721 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

gkamer wrote:

Any idea on the current turn around time for online orders of the 4S now. I don't know if the backlog has been cleared up yet.

Did you order online or in-store?

I ordered in-store on the 21st, but the order went through on the 22nd. I'm curious on the turnaround time, too. It sounds as though people who ordered online are receiving their orders faster.  

Message 5 of 21 (698 Views)
Tutor

I ordered mine on the premier site, and as soon as I ordered it said 21-28 days. Got an email the other day saying it was still on 21-28 days, and then today it went from backorder to pending shipment. I'm not sure when it will ship but I'd assume around the 6th of November :/

Message 6 of 21 (680 Views)
Teacher

When did you order? I too ordered from the premeire site...

Message 7 of 21 (678 Views)
Scholar

Order through Apple.  Ordered on the 7th, received on the 14th.  Ordered another whitey on the 17th and received it on the 27th.

Message 8 of 21 (622 Views)
Teacher

I ordered through att premier's site on the evening of october 19th and it got shipped out this morning. 1st time/new service might I add.
Message 9 of 21 (618 Views)

Ok, awesome. I am a first time/new customer. Ordered 10/18. Still pending and on back order, but I am getting hope from everyone!

Message 10 of 21 (615 Views)
Voyager

I ordereded my online on oct 21st. It will be delivered at 3 tomorrow.

Message 11 of 21 (559 Views)
Contributor

I also ordered from AT&T BuisnessFirst on the 21st, it will be delievered tomorrow.

Message 12 of 21 (554 Views)
Scholar

I'm confused. What's the advantage of ordering an iPhone online now, as opposed to picking one up at the store? I would think the OP could go to a store and get one, since it hasn't been ordered? Or are there discounts that can only be done online?
Message 13 of 21 (519 Views)
Tutor

Ordered on the 10th. Still on backorder. 21 days and counting.

Message 14 of 21 (513 Views)
Scholar

Thatsmyname wrote:
I'm confused. What's the advantage of ordering an iPhone online now, as opposed to picking one up at the store? I would think the OP could go to a store and get one, since it hasn't been ordered? Or are there discounts that can only be done online?

Well for one thing, the stores are still sold out of the 16G version. I've decided to order one since that appears to be the only way to get one.

Message 15 of 21 (492 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support