Helpful Links

Current outages available anywhere?

Explorer

Current outages available anywhere?

Hey gang, Got up this morning to a flashing 3G light. Rebooted many times during the day but nothing. So a little while ago I tore down the network and put the MC right on the DSL modem. Still won't sync-up. So I called customer service and find out there's a state-wide outage in Florida today. The AT&T mods that watch this board... do you think you could get management to find a place on the support website to list MC outages? It would sure save phone calls and headaches. Heck, I'd be happy if it was stickied here at the top of page 1. Thanks!
Message 1 of 73

Re: Current outages available anywhere?

Just got off the phone from tech support who told me it was my router - what a j3erk. I have had this for more than a month (so I can't return it) and he insists its my fios Router configuration. Even though its been workiing fine on and off for a month. He also told me there are NO outages in Florida.

AT&T blows...

Message 61 of 73

Just came back on (without making any router changes..) at 9:20pm on 9-2-2010

Message 62 of 73
Mentor

Same here.. got up this morning and the light was soild  Smiley Happy

Message 63 of 73

Well its out again in Tarpon Springs. At least is was up for a few days.

I'm thinking class action - we have to spend money on a device because the coverage doesn't work in our homes. At the very least we should be able to get out of our contracts.

Message 64 of 73
Mentor

That's what I thought, I'm going to just wait and see if it comes back on it's own by morning. hopefully it will. I love it when it works and I'm hoping AT &T will get this straightened out, I think they will, it's still a new device.
Message 65 of 73
Teacher

Just came back on here in Orlando.  Solid 3G light!!

Message 66 of 73
Mentor

Mine just came back up too.
Message 67 of 73

Mine was down for a few hours yesterday for the first time ever as well (Florida) - - sounds like an outage or some type of new firmware push to me....

Message 68 of 73
Teacher

Out since about 4pm here in Orlando.  3G light flashing.

Message 69 of 73
Teacher

As of 5:30pm, 3G is solid again.

Message 70 of 73

In VA - spent hours on the phone with tech support. Nothing has changed in our setup, and suddenly I can't make or receive calls...(in an area with NO coverage). However, I can text. How odd. They have no idea. Past 30 days, so I can't exchange it =( I have no idea what's going on!!! Help! Have reset everything, restored phone, etc. 

Message 71 of 73
Mentor

HistoryGirl wrote:

In VA - spent hours on the phone with tech support. Nothing has changed in our setup, and suddenly I can't make or receive calls...(in an area with NO coverage). However, I can text. How odd. They have no idea. Past 30 days, so I can't exchange it =( I have no idea what's going on!!! Help! Have reset everything, restored phone, etc. 

I had the same problem with no calls in/out but SMS working ... I solved it by deactivating the device on AT&T's website, and then reactivating it.  When it reactivated, everything worked again.

Message 72 of 73
Highlighted

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!1 I'll try it!!! Thanks! =)

Message 73 of 73
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support