Current outages available anywhere?

Explorer

Current outages available anywhere?

Hey gang, Got up this morning to a flashing 3G light. Rebooted many times during the day but nothing. So a little while ago I tore down the network and put the MC right on the DSL modem. Still won't sync-up. So I called customer service and find out there's a state-wide outage in Florida today. The AT&T mods that watch this board... do you think you could get management to find a place on the support website to list MC outages? It would sure save phone calls and headaches. Heck, I'd be happy if it was stickied here at the top of page 1. Thanks!
Message 1 of 73
Mentor

Re: Current outages available anywhere?

It is 5:18 pm and I just got a solid 3G .. hopefully it will last.

Message 46 of 73
Mentor

no problem..  Is everybody up and running with a soild 3G light now?  

Message 47 of 73
Teacher

Still down here in Orlando.  I have only tried mutliple reboots.  I haven't done a deactivate/reactivate yet.

Message 48 of 73

I did a deactivate/reactivate before I could get it to work for me. I hope that helps.

Message 49 of 73
Mentor

I really wouldn't bother , I've learned it doesn't matter, the light will come back on when At&T fixes the outage in your area..  I didn't touch mine this time and it came back on.  The first time I went crazy doing everything I was told to do and it doesn't work.. like I said it will come back on when the problem is correct with AT&T..  hang in there.

Message 50 of 73
Teacher

Still down in Orlando as of 10:45am 8/28. I deactivated/deactivated about 2 hours ago, still waiting for the 3G light to stop blinking and for the activation email/text.
Message 51 of 73
Teacher

Still down it's been 3 days now. I have done the usual troubleshooting, multiple reboots and deactivating/reactivating. I guess it's just a waiting game now.
Message 52 of 73
Mentor

Are you still down this morning?  

Message 53 of 73
Teacher

Yes, still down.
Message 54 of 73
Teacher

It looks like the activation servers are down.  All of the MicroCell management webpages are really slow and sometimes error out.  I have tried to deactivate my MicroCell a few times today and it says it's been disconnected, but when I go and try to reactivate the MicroCell it takes me to my management page after I enter my serial number.

I also received an email and text this morning stating: " Your 3G MicroCell activation has failed. Please call Customer Care 1-800-331-0500 for assistance."  which will be a last resort, because from past experience they can't tell me when their own network is down.

Message 55 of 73
Mentor

I am back up and running.. we'll see how long it last this time.  Now when the 3g light starts to flash/blink, I don't do anything as I learned it will come back on by itself when it's up and running again.  You are so right about calling.. but i do it anyway in hopes that at least the tech people know that I am out.    Good luck and I hope you are up and running soon.

Message 56 of 73

Out again today in Tarpon Springs - 9-2-2010 7:30pm

Message 57 of 73
Contributor

Yep... here too in Fort Myers (8:30p).  Purchased MicroCell to improve horrible coverage that started only recently near my house... now this?  I think this may be my hint that I'm going to need to change providers soon...

Message 58 of 73
Teacher

same here. I am SO sick of this

Message 59 of 73
Highlighted
Mentor

SW FL : I have a blinking 3G light too ! I sure hope they get this fix soon !
Tags (1)
Message 60 of 73
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support