Cruise

Cruise

When you are on a cruise ship that is not in port, what is the cheapest amount you can pay to make a call or receive a call?

Message 1 of 4 (733 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: Cruise

You can check rates for cruise lines HERE.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 2 of 4 (732 Views)

I am having problems with the above link.  The cruise ship I am looking into is Carnival Glory.  Can someone tell me what the cheapest rate is to make and receive calls on this ship?

Message 3 of 4 (727 Views)
Master

Provided you have a compatible device (which is why I gave you the link):

Carnival Cruise Line GloryOnboard ship.

• Voice
  • Data
  • 2-way text messaging
  • GSM/GPRS 1900
    • An international feature is not required to receive calls and place calls back to the U.S. while on board this cruise ship, however international roaming rates apply for all calls placed or received. If you will need to place calls to other international destinations while on board, you will need to have an international roaming or dialing feature added to your mobile.
    Roaming:
    Calls Placed/Received
    While in Carnival Cruise Line
    AT&T Standard International Roaming$2.49
    AT&T World Traveler$2.49
    AT&T Canada$2.49
    AT&T Mexico$2.49
    Data Usage:All GPRS pay per use rates are $.0195/KB, except in Canada rate is $.015/KB
    Text, Picture and
    Video Messages:
    Send Text Message$0.50 per message sent
    Send Picture and Video Messages$1.30 per message sent
    Receive Text, Picture and Video MessagesHome pay-per-use or package rates apply to all text, picture or video messages received when roaming internationally. Please visit www.att.com for details.
    If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
    If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
    Message 4 of 4 (715 Views)
    Share this topic
    Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.