Crazy thought

Crazy thought

so i have a samsung infuse but wanna get a sky rocket tomorrow.. but i got this crazy thought that they wont sell me one.. or i wont be able to get one.. correct me if i am wrong but the only 2 reasons why i might not get one would be (1) they are sold out, or (2) i owe on my bill which i dont (have a $300 credit actually).. stuff like this freaks me out.. it'll be ok right? Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3 (216 Views)
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

Re: Crazy thought

It'll be ok. *hugs*

Let us know when you get your new phone. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)
Professor

Re: Crazy thought

They will sell you one, but if you are not eligible for an upgrade you will pay a lot more.
Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.