Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 2, 2012
3:13:57 PM
Crazy thought

so i have a samsung infuse but wanna get a sky rocket tomorrow.. but i got this crazy thought that they wont sell me one.. or i wont be able to get one.. correct me if i am wrong but the only 2 reasons why i might not get one would be (1) they are sold out, or (2) i owe on my bill which i dont (have a $300 credit actually).. stuff like this freaks me out.. it'll be ok right? Smiley Happy

so i have a samsung infuse but wanna get a sky rocket tomorrow.. but i got this crazy thought that they wont sell me one.. or i wont be able to get one.. correct me if i am wrong but the only 2 reasons why i might not get one would be (1) they are sold out, or (2) i owe on my bill which i dont (have a $300 credit actually).. stuff like this freaks me out.. it'll be ok right? Smiley Happy

Crazy thought

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 3:18:08 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

It'll be ok. *hugs*

Let us know when you get your new phone. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

It'll be ok. *hugs*

Let us know when you get your new phone. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Crazy thought

2 of 3 (207 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 8:44:06 PM
(0)
Professor
They will sell you one, but if you are not eligible for an upgrade you will pay a lot more.
They will sell you one, but if you are not eligible for an upgrade you will pay a lot more.

Re: Crazy thought

3 of 3 (167 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments