Couldn't pop my sim out?

Scholar

Couldn't pop my sim out?

Got my iPhone 4s on the 14th but had to remove my sim to fix a network problem and it barely came out when I used a push pun.  It said on the screen NO SIM FOUND so I knew it was out but I couldn't pull it completely out on my iPhone 4s.  Couldn't even get my nail in there.  Anyone know why its so difficult to pop out the sim?

Message 1 of 16
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

Re: Couldn't pop my sim out?

spd2demun wrote:

Great it worked!  Good to know the hole is not a different size, so will be looking to aquire one, somehow. Smiley Wink 

All I can say is I feel cheated in not getting one. 

I know I didn't get one with my iPhone4 and I don't think I got one with my 3GS either. IIRC, I did get one with the 3G though....

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 16 of 16
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support