Helpful Links

Couldn't pop my sim out?

Scholar

Couldn't pop my sim out?

Got my iPhone 4s on the 14th but had to remove my sim to fix a network problem and it barely came out when I used a push pun.  It said on the screen NO SIM FOUND so I knew it was out but I couldn't pull it completely out on my iPhone 4s.  Couldn't even get my nail in there.  Anyone know why its so difficult to pop out the sim?

Message 1 of 16
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

Re: Couldn't pop my sim out?

spd2demun wrote:

Great it worked!  Good to know the hole is not a different size, so will be looking to aquire one, somehow. Smiley Wink 

All I can say is I feel cheated in not getting one. 

I know I didn't get one with my iPhone4 and I don't think I got one with my 3GS either. IIRC, I did get one with the 3G though....

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 16 of 16
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support