Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted May 15, 2011
12:54:08 PM
View profile
Could I upgrade my discount online?

Hi guys!

I just have a very quick question. I currently have a 10% student rate discount on my plan. My plan is as follows:

450 Anytime/5K N&W- 35.99

200MB 4G data - 15.00

Unlimited Messaging with Mobile to any Mobile Calling - 20.00

I just found out that my school offers a 20% discount off my monthly bill. Of course I have just signed up for the Sponsorship Program and am just wondering would the 10% automatically go up to 20% off or would I have to call Customer Care to get it straightned out?

Thanks!

~Sunshine Smiley Happy

Hi guys!

I just have a very quick question. I currently have a 10% student rate discount on my plan. My plan is as follows:

450 Anytime/5K N&W- 35.99

200MB 4G data - 15.00

Unlimited Messaging with Mobile to any Mobile Calling - 20.00

I just found out that my school offers a 20% discount off my monthly bill. Of course I have just signed up for the Sponsorship Program and am just wondering would the 10% automatically go up to 20% off or would I have to call Customer Care to get it straightned out?

Thanks!

~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Could I upgrade my discount online?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 21, 2011 2:22:18 PM
(0)
Scholar

You might wanna call customer care about that to get yourself situated in the correct direction.

You might wanna call customer care about that to get yourself situated in the correct direction.

Re: Could I upgrade my discount online?

2 of 3 (596 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2011 7:18:55 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Thanks! Got it all sorted out Smiley Happy

~Sunshine Smiley Happy

Thanks! Got it all sorted out Smiley Happy

~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Could I upgrade my discount online?

3 of 3 (585 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments