Could I upgrade my discount online?

Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Could I upgrade my discount online?

Hi guys!

I just have a very quick question. I currently have a 10% student rate discount on my plan. My plan is as follows:

450 Anytime/5K N&W- 35.99

200MB 4G data - 15.00

Unlimited Messaging with Mobile to any Mobile Calling - 20.00

I just found out that my school offers a 20% discount off my monthly bill. Of course I have just signed up for the Sponsorship Program and am just wondering would the 10% automatically go up to 20% off or would I have to call Customer Care to get it straightned out?

Thanks!

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 3 (644 Views)
Scholar

Re: Could I upgrade my discount online?

You might wanna call customer care about that to get yourself situated in the correct direction.

Message 2 of 3 (602 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Could I upgrade my discount online?

Thanks! Got it all sorted out Smiley Happy

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (591 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.