Could I unlock my iPhone 4S after I pay for the early termination fee?

Mentor

Could I unlock my iPhone 4S after I pay for the early termination fee?

Hi, all.

I graduated this May and am going back to my hometown. Could I keep my iPhone with me and get it unlocked from AT&T after early termination fee is paid?

Any of ideas and suggestions will be helpful.

Best,

Message 1 of 3 (2,453 Views)
Mentor

Re: Could I unlock my iPhone 4S after I pay for the early termination fee?

[ Edited ]

There is some word going around over the past 2 months of a criteria that a customer needs to meet for At&t to "Unlock your iphone".   

I have read some testimonies of people calling the 1800 number and talking to a CSR to get their phones unlocked and it was done in minutes. 

On the other hand, like I said I am not sure what the criteria is for you to be eligible to be unlocked.

But if at&t doesn't want to help you out.  Reach out to my friends at[3rd party link removed per Guidelines] they will take of the issue for you for a fee.  They will IMEI Unlock your iphone.

Cheers

Message 2 of 3 (2,449 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: Could I unlock my iPhone 4S after I pay for the early termination fee?

damiloveu wrote:

Hi, all.

I graduated this May and am going back to my hometown. Could I keep my iPhone with me and get it unlocked from AT&T after early termination fee is paid?

Any of ideas and suggestions will be helpful.

Best,

Call att at the number below.  They will walk you through the process.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 3 of 3 (2,426 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.