Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 5, 2011
6:53:02 PM
View profile
Copying contacts on phone to sim card

Please, somebody tell me there is a way to copy the contacts from my HTC world phone to my SIM card

Please, somebody tell me there is a way to copy the contacts from my HTC world phone to my SIM card

Copying contacts on phone to sim card

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2011 8:57:52 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by redpoint73 on Aug 8, 2011 at 8:58:49 AM

It would help if you told us what phone you have.

In general, you don't want to copy your contacts to the SIM.  That's very old technology.  It only supports very short names, and only one phone number per name.  If you have multiple phone numbers, email addresses, physical addreses, etc. then you should backup to the micro SD card.  If its an Android phone, you don't need to to anything, the contact info is saved to your Google account.

It would help if you told us what phone you have.

In general, you don't want to copy your contacts to the SIM.  That's very old technology.  It only supports very short names, and only one phone number per name.  If you have multiple phone numbers, email addresses, physical addreses, etc. then you should backup to the micro SD card.  If its an Android phone, you don't need to to anything, the contact info is saved to your Google account.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Copying contacts on phone to sim card

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (295 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments