Copy a Facebook status

Teacher

Copy a Facebook status

On my 3GS I was able to copy a Facebook Status and I was able to paste it onto my status. With the 4s I can not do this. Any ideas? I can copy from other apps and paste it to another app. Exp. I can copy a note and then paste in an email.
Message 1 of 5
Scholar

Re: Copy a Facebook status

What makes you think this is a 4S issue?  Sounds more like a facebook app issue, assuming that's where you're trying to copy/paste from.

Do you have the latest version of the facebook app?

Message 2 of 5
Teacher

Yes I have the latest version of the Facebook app. I was just asking if it might have been a 4s problem.
Message 3 of 5

This is definitely a problem with the new Facebook app! We have a 4 and 4s can not copy/paste a status in FB from either phone! FB always messes up a good thing everytime they upgrade online or in the app!! grrrrrrrr   Smiley Mad

golfer20 wrote:
Yes I have the latest version of the Facebook app. I was just asking if it might have been a 4s problem.

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Master

I was going to say that you are able to copy and paste from the mobile version of Facebook using Safari instead of the designated app, but I guess even that doesn't work like I thought it would. I could have sworn that the last time I checked, it worked...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support