Copy a Facebook status

Teacher

Copy a Facebook status

On my 3GS I was able to copy a Facebook Status and I was able to paste it onto my status. With the 4s I can not do this. Any ideas? I can copy from other apps and paste it to another app. Exp. I can copy a note and then paste in an email.
Message 1 of 5 (666 Views)
Scholar

Re: Copy a Facebook status

What makes you think this is a 4S issue?  Sounds more like a facebook app issue, assuming that's where you're trying to copy/paste from.

Do you have the latest version of the facebook app?

Message 2 of 5 (663 Views)
Teacher

Yes I have the latest version of the Facebook app. I was just asking if it might have been a 4s problem.
Message 3 of 5 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]

This is definitely a problem with the new Facebook app! We have a 4 and 4s can not copy/paste a status in FB from either phone! FB always messes up a good thing everytime they upgrade online or in the app!! grrrrrrrr   Smiley Mad

golfer20 wrote:
Yes I have the latest version of the Facebook app. I was just asking if it might have been a 4s problem.

Message 4 of 5 (630 Views)
Highlighted
Master

I was going to say that you are able to copy and paste from the mobile version of Facebook using Safari instead of the designated app, but I guess even that doesn't work like I thought it would. I could have sworn that the last time I checked, it worked...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 5 of 5 (566 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.