Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 29, 2012
8:32:12 AM
Convert prepaid to post paid with no contract???

Apparently not. 

I paid full price for my 4g modem and activated it on a prepaid data connect pass.  I wondered if I could convert to post paid without a contract.  3 different AT&T reps said, "no contract".  However, when I tried to covert, I was presented with a 2 year contract before I could complete my order.  I refused.   

I have no trust in AT&T.

Apparently not. 

I paid full price for my 4g modem and activated it on a prepaid data connect pass.  I wondered if I could convert to post paid without a contract.  3 different AT&T reps said, "no contract".  However, when I tried to covert, I was presented with a 2 year contract before I could complete my order.  I refused.   

I have no trust in AT&T.

Convert prepaid to post paid with no contract???

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2012 8:36:49 AM
(0)
Expert

danield30 wrote:

Apparently not. 

I have no trust in AT&T.

may have to go into a att retail outlet to complete the transaction - make sure it is a att store and not a franchise

danield30 wrote:

Apparently not. 

I have no trust in AT&T.

may have to go into a att retail outlet to complete the transaction - make sure it is a att store and not a franchise

Re: Convert prepaid to post paid with no contract???

2 of 2 (963 Views)