Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 9, 2011
9:17:18 AM
View profile
Contract changes?

I just received a text message from AT&T saying that they have now updated a tethering plan ($45/mo) to my contract. I really don't want this to take place. How can I take the plan off?

I just received a text message from AT&T saying that they have now updated a tethering plan ($45/mo) to my contract. I really don't want this to take place. How can I take the plan off?

Contract changes?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2011 10:30:25 AM
(0)
Expert

jusamlee wrote:

They sent out notifications earlier that if people where tethering with their smartphone and not paying for the correct plan, it would be added if they did not stop. If you where tethering (or what they define as it) on the unlimited smartphone data plan then they added the plan.

As far as how to get it off, you need to call them and discuss it

jusamlee wrote:

They sent out notifications earlier that if people where tethering with their smartphone and not paying for the correct plan, it would be added if they did not stop. If you where tethering (or what they define as it) on the unlimited smartphone data plan then they added the plan.

As far as how to get it off, you need to call them and discuss it

Re: Contract changes?

2 of 2 (510 Views)